360 offers a free service to be notified when a request (e.g. for tender) is published.
To receive notifications:
- Sign-in to https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/ (or https://360users.apetsoftware.com.au for Buyers)
- From the left-hand-menu, click Subscription Filters
- To add a new filter:
Click New Subscription Filter
The new subscription filter is automatically saved
- To edit an existing filter:
- Click Edit against the desired subscription filter record
- To configure the subscription preferences:
- Select at least one Product/Service or Trade/Skill
- Select any other filter options to narrow-down the filter results
- Click Save & Apply Filter
To delete a filter click Delete Filter from the Subscription Filters list
How Categories and Subscription Filters Work
Filter results will match if a Product/Service or a Trade/Skill matches and one of each of the other categories matches the filter.
Need a change to the category options? Contact email@example.com.
- What are the key terms in 360? (definitions/lexicon)
- How to register (sign-up) as a provider of goods and services in the 360 Providers' Portal
- How to categorise a request for most effective outreach in the 360 buyers' portal