The 360 providers' portal allows companies to tell 360 which region and industry they work in and be notified when a request is published.
To promote a request so that it is listed on the provider portal's front page and emails are sent to interested providers:
- Sign-in to https://360users.apetsoftware.com.au/ as a Request Manager or Boss User
- From the main menu, click on Request
- If using the new look:
- Click Drafts
- Click Configure against the request that needs to be promoted
- Click Request Dashboard (New Look)
- Click Categorisation
- If using the old look:
- Select the desired request from the list
- Click on the Categorisation
- Select ☆ Advertised ☆ under Filter & Outreach Campaign Ready heading
At this point, you have successfully advertised a request.
Advertised Request is a feature that is only available to Adcom account holders. Advertised Requests will appear under ☆ Advertised ☆ heading once they are released.
A notification email will be sent to all providers where providers' subscription filters match the categories selected by the request manager during the categorisation process. 360 will not send a message if there is no Product/Service and no Trade/Skill skill selected by a provider.